My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Time: 30 min
◦ ¼ cup & 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
◦ ½ cup (125 ml) honey
◦ ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp fresh mashed avocado
◦ ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
◦ ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
◦ 1 Tbsp Handcrafted Organic Matcha powder
◦ Heat coconut milk on medium heat, stirring frequently.
◦ Add 4 egg yolks to a medium bowl, and place the bowl on the counter next to the stove.
◦ When the coconut milk begins to steam (prior to boiling), add ½ cup of the hot milk to the egg yolks, and whisk.
◦ Once fully whisked, slowly pour the coconut milk and egg yolk mixture into the remaining coconut milk in the pot. Continue stirring, and keep the heat low enough so that the egg doesn’t cook or curdle (Tip: Don't fret if you do get some curdling, just strain it off thru a sieve). Cook for an additional 5 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
◦ Pour the fully cooked coconut milk and egg yolk custard into the medium bowl, and let it cool to room temperature.
◦ Once cooled, add the Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, matcha powder, honey, avocado, vanilla, and salt. Blend well to combine.
◦ Place the custard in the refrigerator until fully chilled (12 hours). Prepare according to your ice cream maker's instructions.
NOTE: You can find more recipes like this at primalkitchen.com
Choose your wishlist to be added