- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and cream cheese to a medium-sized bowl. Place in the microwave and heat for 1 minute.
- Add egg, vanilla extract, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and ¼ cup sweetener. Stir very well until the dough comes together.
- Add a large piece of parchment paper to your countertop and roll dough onto the surface. Place another piece of parchment over dough. Use a rolling pin and press dough into a 10×10 square.
- Sprinkle dough with remaining sweetener, cinnamon, and crumbled Perfect keto bar. Press into dough.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into thin strips.
- Take two strips and begin twisting/braiding them together. Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until they just turn golden brown and are firm to the touch.
Serving Size: 1 large twist
Carbohydrates: 8g (4g net)