- Keto's Favorite Cookie
- Sugar-free, 1g of net carbs, and 8g of healthy fat
- A fresh and zesty lemon cookie baked to perfection
- The perfect treat for keto, low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and paleo lifestyles
We're proud to be the favorite low-carb snack for tens of thousands of customers
Soft-baked to perfection. 1-2 net carbs. 8g of fat. 0 sugar. You get the picture.
We craft our cookies to put a big smile on your face with almond flour, butter, and coconut flour. They are keto friendly, low carb, and insanely delicious.
Serv. Size: 1 Cookie (20g)
Servings per package: 2
Amount per serving
Calories 90, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Potassium 45mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 0g, Sugar Alcohol 3g, Net Carbs 2g, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Almond Flour, Butter, Eggs, Coconut Flour, Sustainable Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Non-GMO Erythritol, Non-GMO Xylitol, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Lemon Oil, Natural Lemon Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Stevia